Personal & Professional Development
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Basics
In this course, you will gain valuable insights into your personality and communication style using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI). You will discover your unique strengths and blind spots and learn how to work with others who have different ways of perceiving and making decisions. You will explore the impacts of MBTI on workplace issues such as productivity, efficiency, communication, leadership, diversity, and planning.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize your own MBTI type.
- Understand your unique cognitive styles based on your MBTI type.
- Understand how differing strengths can help team synergy and productivity.
- Communicate and lead in ways that people with different cognitive styles are more likely to understand, respect and appreciate.
- Emotional intelligence
- Social intelligence
- Leadership, supervision & management
Intended Audience: This training is suitable for individuals in supervisory roles, managerial positions, leadership positions, and anyone else who wishes to enhance their workplace knowledge regarding interpersonal dynamics and self-awareness.