Facilitation & Presentation
Faultless Facilitation Skills
Learn the essential keys to leading successful meetings and workshops with this two-day workshop. You will learn how to ask the right questions, listen attentively, respond effectively, and keep the conversation moving forward while creating a safe space where everyone feels valued and heard. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to practice your newly acquired skills in a supportive and comfortable setting. This workshop is perfect for trainers aiming to enhance audience engagement or facilitators leading team meetings or work groups. Gain the confidence and competence you need to facilitate any discussion.
This course is only available to schedule for a group of participants at your organization. Each offering can be customized to your team's specific needs.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Effectively plan and direct meetings using foundational maintenance skills, including agenda setting and creating ground rules.
- Understand the role of a neutral facilitator when facilitating work groups.
- Assist a group in achieving their desired meeting objectives.
- Use instructor assessment, self-assessment, and peer review to continue to improve your facilitation skills.
- Manage group dynamics effectively and handle any challenging behavior that arises.
- Ask effective questions and demonstrate improved listening skills.
Competencies Covered: Facilitation skills, meeting management, listening and asking questions
Intended Audience: Public Sector leaders, team leaders, and employees