Civil Service Rules & Labor Relations (eLearning)
Within this course, you will learn about Civil Service and Labor Relations rules applicable to your employees. You will be provided with tools to help you follow these rules, and resources to help answer questions.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define Civil Service Rules and what they contain.
- Define Labor Relations, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Grievances.
- Define and compare Unfair Labor Practices and Good Labor Relationships.
- Explain the governing laws supporting the Civil Service Rules and Collective Bargaining.
- Show where to locate the Civil Service Rules and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Identify whom to contact if you have questions.
Competencies Covered: Labor Relations, Bargaining, Human Resource Rules
Intended Audience: Public sector organizations, teams, and individuals
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Civil Service Rules & Labor Relations in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.