Resolving Performance Issues (eLearning)
Effectively addressing performance concerns allows you to help your employees achieve their full potential in meeting organizational and individual targets. This e-Learning is part of the Leading Others course. This module will provide you with the information and tools needed to identify and address performance issues.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the difference between a performance problem and misconduct.
- Identify strategies to prevent poor performance.
- Describe the process for analyzing performance issues.
- Know when to seek guidance from Human Resources to help employees be successful.
- Identify the steps for managing performance issues.
- Identify special considerations associated with performance issues.
Competencies Covered: Performance management
Intended Audience: Public sector organization supervisors
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Resolving Performance Issues in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.