Sexual Harassment Prevention for All Employees (eLearning)
We spend a lot of time at work! We all want to work in a positive and respectful work environment. When we apply prevention strategies and strive to create a respectful workplace, sexual harassment is less likely to occur. This course will take a deeper look at prevention strategies and provide information about building a more positive and respectful workplace. This course is intended for all Washington State Government employees.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify strategies to prevent sexual harassment and apply tools to address inappropriate behaviors.
- Define the three forms and two types of sexual harassment.
- Identify other behaviors and different considerations that may impact interpretations.
- Distinguish the difference between sexual harassment and other inappropriate behaviors.
- Explain and apply the laws and definitions related to sexual harassment.
- Identify the roles of the state, organization, manager, supervisor, and all employees.
- Be an active bystander.
- Recognize the direct and indirect effects of sexual harassment.
Competencies Covered: Human resources, Sexual harassment prevention
Intended Audience: Public sector organizations, teams, and individuals
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Sexual Harassment Prevention for All Employees in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.