Workplace Behavior for WFSE Represented Employees (eLearning)
This eLearning course is intended for general government agencies with WFSE represented employees. It is also recommended for supervisors and managers who supervise them. This course reviews Collective Bargaining Agreement - Article 47 regarding Workplace Behavior. The training provides examples to help you recognize respectful and disrespectful behaviors in the workplace.
This course will also help you understand your role, and the role of others, in contributing to respectful and appropriate workplace behaviors. Then, it will review examples and provide scenarios to help you better recognize the impact inappropriate behavior has on employees and agencies. Lastly, this course will review the complaint and grievance process for disrespectful behaviors that take place in the workplace.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain WFSE Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 47 Workplace Behavior.
- Recognize respectful and disrespectful behaviors in the workplace.
- Know your role, and the role of others, in contributing to respectful and appropriate workplace behavior.
- Recognize the impact inappropriate behavior has on agencies and employees.
- Recall the Article 47 complaint and grievance process.
Competencies Covered: Human resource relations
Intended Audience: Public sector individuals represented by the WFSE and their supervisors/managers
Instructions to access the eLearning: Register for this eLearning now with the Washington State Learning Center. Search for: WA State Workplace Behavior for WFSE Represented Employees in the Washington State Learning Center.
Contact DES training team with questions at Traininginfo@des.wa.gov.