Personal & Professional Development
This interactive one-day workshop will help you master the fundamentals of career planning, including resume writing, networking skills, and retirement planning. You will gain the skills necessary to land your dream job and set yourself up for long-term success. Our practical approach ensures that you'll leave with the tools to manage your own career journey with confidence.
This course is only available to schedule for a group of participants at your organization. Each offering can be customized to your team's specific needs.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the key elements of a successful career plan.
- Manage your own career journey more effectively.
- Apply resume writing best practices and tips to ensure that your resume gets noticed.
- Increase your confidence and competence in interviewing skills.
- Establish clear and measurable career outcomes.
Competencies Covered: Career development, writing skills, leadership
Intended Audience: Leaders, mid-managers, team leaders, public sector employees