Creating a Culture of Service
This half-day course provides practical ways to create a service culture in departments, teams, or agencies. It offers tools such as the Everything DISC Workplace on Catalyst assessment to learn individual styles as well as access to the Catalyst platform for tailored strategies and tools. Participants will learn the essential ingredients of a service culture and discover practical ways to enhance service acumen. After completing this course, participants will walk away with a road map to create a service culture in their own sphere of influence.
This course is only available to schedule for a group of participants at your organization. Each offering can be customized to your team's specific needs.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Serve diverse customers with greater skill.
- Improve your service level by understanding your style.
- Adapt your style to match the styles of others.
- Analyze each point of contact to ensure service excellence.
- Strengthen your organization's service culture for tangible results.
Competencies Covered: Customer service, communication skills, self-management, self-awareness, leadership
Intended Audience: Leaders, mid-managers, team leaders, public sector employees