Selling Yourself to your Customer - Building a Winning Image with Your Clients
Do you wish you could engage in conversations that leave a lasting impression? Have you ever met someone who made you feel like the most important person in the world during a conversation? We know how memorable and rewarding that kind of interaction can be. The truth is, anyone can learn the skills to become a great communicator and create those positive experiences. You don’t just need practice; you need the right skills to adapt to your unique style. In this course, we offer techniques and insights to help you become a better, more connected partner in any conversation.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Use language that engages and leaves a positive impression.
- Employ body language that conveys confidence and expertise.
- Recognize common behaviors that lead to disinterest and actively avoid these behaviors.
- Reduce anxiety and nervousness while speaking.
- Use tone of voice to promote trust and create and positive image.
- Adopt movement techniques to project confidence and calmness.
Competencies Covered: Nonverbal and verbal communication skills, persuasion, self-awareness
Intended Audience: Public sector employees and managers