PowerPoint 2016 Level 1
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Create and modify slide content to include formatting text on slides, slide master, shapes and images
- Add graphical objects to a presentation
- Modify graphical objects on slides
- Work with tables in a presentation
- Import charts to a presentation
- Prepare to deliver a presentation
Intended Audience: Participants should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
Recommended Pre-requisite: All interested individuals who have taken a Windows course or equivalent experience.