Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest updates

You are here

Home » Services » Travel, Cars & Parking » Fleet Operations » Windshield Repair or Replacement

Windshield Repair or Replacement


What do I do if the windshield or windows on the vehicle are damaged?

Washington State has a master contract for glass repair, contract 07021. On contract are awarded vendors by region throughout the state (see the current vendor region and price list on the contract page).  Contact the vendor that is in the region where you are. Have the vendor contact Fleet OperationsMaintenance at (800) 542-6840 to obtain account and payment information. Remeber to have them send all invoicing to Fleet Operations.

Use this contact for - 

  • Windshield repairs are for rock chips or bulls-eye that measure the size of a quarter or less.
  • Windshield replacement are for anything larger than a quarter. (Note) if the damage interferes with driver visibility, replace the windshield.

For vendors requiring a purchase order number, the driver will provide the M-plate or License plate number as the PO.

For questions on glass repair or this process, contact Fleet Operations Maintenance at (800) 542-6840 or by email at