Articulate Storyline 3 & 360: Beyond Essentials Level 2
This two-day hands-on class takes your skills to the next level! In this course you will break free from the linear model thinking and think beyond the box for what you can do with Articulate Storyline 360. This class covers the more complex elements of Articulate Storyline to give you the ability to create eLearnings that go to the next level. This course focuses on use of Storyline 360. Some features discussed in this course may not be accessible to users who are using Storyline 3 or earlier versions of Storyline.
This course includes an introduction to accessible eLearning where you'll learn to create closed captions and other features that will enable you do support learners with disabilities.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Select and create themes, templates and masters that will provide standards for your projects.
- Understand and apply motion paths, triggers, states and layers.
- Engage learners with games with the ability to create gamification within your projects.
- Identify video control functions, create cues, and use video editing and slider value assignment.
- Construct quizzes using different structure and properties to provide interactive quiz components to your project.
- Work with accessibility tools in storyline for images, captioning and focus order.
Intended Audience: Participants that need and want to create interactive professional ecourses that reach beyond the boxed eLearning element.
Recommended Prerequisite: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders. Storyline 3 or 360 (free trial version is acceptable, but some features may not be available). It would also be helpful to have taken Articulate Storyline 360 Level 1 Essentials in order to have the basics to move forward in this class.
Hardware requirements: Windows PC