Access 2010 Level 2
Access Level 1 gave you an idea of what this powerful product can do to organize data. In Level 2, you will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications. If your job requires working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports, and integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel, this course is for you.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Streamline data entry.
- Maintain data integrity.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Create flexible queries to display specified records.
- Customize queries with user-determined query criteria.
- Modify data using queries.
- Improve forms.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information.
- Produce specific print layouts.
- Share data between Access and other applications.
Competencies Covered: Creating and editing databases
Intended Audience: Public sector employees who have completed Access 2010 Level 1 or have equivalent experience