Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Work with the Fluent user graphical interface.
- Use Office Backstage view to share data from one location.
- Create a new project plan with tasks, resources, and milestones.
- Set up resource capacities and pay rates.
- Assign resources to tasks.
- Format and share your plan in Gantt and Timeline views.
- Track progress on tasks.
- Adjust task relationships and constraints.
- Enter deadlines and fixed costs.
- View the critical path.
- Examine and resolve resource overallocations.
- Update a baseline.
- Report project status.
- Troubleshoot time, resource, cost, and scope-of-work problems.
Competencies covered in this course: Apply the functions in Project to your work tasks in Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Intended Audience: Anyone tasked with delivering projects on-budget and on-time. This course applies to private, public, government municipal and federal entities.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the ribbon bar will enhance successful completion of this course, as well as an understanding of windows operating system.