Internal Dialog - The Language We Speak
When we start our day at work, we may feel like we're
already behind. We have a list of tasks to complete and projects to work on,
and it can be daunting. On top of that, we may have negative self-talk that
tells us we're not good enough or that we'll never get everything done. This
kind of thinking can create obstacles and make it harder for us to be
Luckily, there are things we can do to change our internal dialog and improve our productivity. In this training, you'll learn where this "misperception" comes from, how to identify it, and how to change it. You'll also see how to create a road map for improved internal dialog and increased satisfaction at work.
Performance Objectives: By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the primary obstacles in your day
- Easily identify when things are going "Off track"
- Create a road map for improved internal dialog
- Improve and increase relationships with others
- Have increased satisfaction and enjoyment at work.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for public and private sector employees, human resources professionals, team leaders and managers, executives, trainers, and consultants.