Personal & Professional Development
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Type and Stress
Discover how stress affects your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) personality type in this course. We'll explore the mechanics of stress on each type and delve into specific stressors and reactions for each. You'll gain insights into the best methods for regaining your balance and finding equilibrium.
Performance Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Work effectively with each MBTI type to relieve stress and get back to equilibrium.
- Identify the most effective ways for you to regain equilibrium when under stress.
- Recognize how each MBTI type typically response to stressful situations.
- Understand the underlying mechanics of how stress affects each personality type.
- Emotional intelligence
- Social intelligence
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Leadership, supervision, and management.
Prerequisites: At least two MBTI type classes are required before this one: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Basics and any one of the following:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® - Type and Conflict
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® - Type and Communication
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® - Type and Team Building
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® - Type and Change
Intended Audience: This training is suitable for individuals in supervisory roles, managerial positions, leadership positions, and anyone else who wishes to enhance their workplace knowledge regarding interpersonal dynamics and self-awareness.