Request an EAP Organizational Consult
The Washington State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides employee assistance services to state agencies and contracted public service organizations in Washington. The EAP also assists managers, supervisors, and HR professionals with workplace or supervisory issues.
Supervisors, managers, and HR personnel can request expert EAP consultation in a variety of areas, including effective interaction with employees, managing conflict among employees and in the workplace, and managing threats of violence. Additional information about an organizational consultation can be found on our Supervisors page.
- Complete the form below to request an organizational consultation.
- Within one business day of receipt of your request, the on-call EAP counselor will follow up with you to schedule a time for the consultation.
- During the consultation, you and the EAP counselor will:
- Identify the primary concern
- Discuss the concern’s impact on the employee, the workplace, and you
- Discuss resources and referrals
- Identify next steps to support you in your efforts to support the workplace, the employees, and you